[Freedombox-discuss] Cannot ssh into the box any more

On 05/18/2016 02:55 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[...]
> Is there anything in the log when the ssh login is rejected?  Perhaps
> someone who know the issue should report the problem to the maintainer
> and make sure it show up on <URL: https://bugs.debian.org/src:libpam-abl >
> which is currently empty?  Is the problem in unstable or testing?
> Should the current libpam-abl package be held out of testing.  We got a
> few days to report a RC bug before it migrates.

I have reported https://bugs.debian.org/824657 .  The problem is with
the multiarch patch that was removed in the recent release.  The
following is a workaround:

cd /lib/<arch-triplet>/security/
ln -s /usr/lib/security/pam_abl.so .

More details on the bug report.