[Freedombox-discuss] Cannot ssh into the box any more

I think everybody should deactivate automatic upgrades immediately!

On 2016-05-16 09:03, Dietmar wrote:
> As the title says, ssh into the FBx gives error "Permission denied,
> please try again." Tried several times.

I did a fresh install of a cubietruck followed by a dist-upgrade and had
the same problem: SSH login doesn't work anymore, Plinth login is still
working.

I added my public SSH key via Plinth, so I'm able to login via SSH
again. But on "sudo su -" I get this error:

sudo: PAM authentication error: Module is unknown

One of the modules of your unattended-upgrades was 'libpam-abl'...

Dietmar, perhaps your edit-user page still works so you can add an SSH key?
https://<fbx-ip>/plinth/sys/users/<username>/edit/

And I can't login on my (development) VirtualMachine anymore either.