[Freedombox-discuss] Domains in Let's encrypt

With this, and some mails that will follow, I am surely qualifying as
the stupid user this project is eventually designed for ;-).

First topic is Let's encrypt. It's up and running, but no domains are
listed in Plinth. (Of course, I did not tell the domain names). So, how
do I tell Let's encrypt for which domains it shall generate the
certificate?
My current home-page (see below) still has the certificate signed for
local only.

PS: On one hand, I want to make use of the box as much as possible, on
the other, I want to support the project with my questions to have it
eventually as "idiot proof" as possible, and I fear I am good at that ;-
)
--
Dietmar