[Freedombox-discuss] Owncloud Failure

I had OwnCloud working well both locally and was also able to access from
the internet ... however, something broke in the past 3 or 4 days.  I have
not changed anything on my computer or router but I now get this Error when
I try to access OwnCloud:

[7] SQLSTATE[08006] [7] could not connect to server: Connection refused Is
the server running on host "localhost" (::1) and accepting TCP/IP
connections on port 5432? could not connect to server: Connection refused
Is the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting TCP/IP
connections on port 5432?

Again, nothing has changed on my network (I've been away for 3 days.)  Is
it possible that a FBx update has caused this?

Any help would be appreciated.

(PS - I'm a complete noob to this sort of thing ... I'm probably the
Freedom ideal end product target user.  I use lots of web services and have
a smartphone with me all the time, but have never bothered to learn how
things work under the hood.)