[Freedombox-discuss] Help creating landing page

On 08.02.2016 16:09, Daniel Gnoutcheff wrote:
> On 02/07/2016 02:49 PM, mray wrote:
>> Hi Gnoutcheff,
>>
>> what kind of hacking do you talk about? We certainly could need manpower
>> for nice and clean frontend job.
>
> I'm supposed to help with the HTML/CSS coding.  I offered to do so
> during the last fbx progress call.

Well here is where might get discussed
https://github.com/freedombox/freedombox.org/issues/4

There are mockups I uploaded to a seperate repo. They need to be
transformed into html and css no matter what content we have or CMS we
use. If you can find the time to work on that this would be great.