[Freedombox-discuss] Steps for integrating in Monkeysphere to Freedombox

On 2015-12-21 at 10:39:40 +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I've been able to get my OpenPGP cards working on my amd64 laptop, but
> not on a Raspberry Pi.  As far as I can tell, the smartcard reader
> available from <URL: http://shop.kernelconcepts.de/#openpgp > do not
> need any binary blobs, but still did not work after I installed pcscd,
> gnupg2 and scdaemon. :(
>
> Or did I misunderstand, and you actually managed to get it working on
> Raspberry Pi?

I was also working on a laptop

I don't remember if I did manage to get it to work on an arm board (not
the raspberry) or if I didn't have time to test it, but I can try it in
the next few days.

I did install a pgp2 package from experimental, which I don't think is
available for the raspberry, but IIRC that wos only required to use the
openpgp card for ssh, not for basic gpg usage.

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''