[Freedombox-discuss] Testing freedombox on A20-OLinuXIno-LIME2-4GB

Hello Jan,

Did you figure out an option for dealing with the preloaded desktop
environment which is ultimately eating away resources?

I'm very interested in getting it working on a OLinuXino, so please
report your findings.

Regards,
Nico (NL)