[Freedombox-discuss] Patches for Freedom-Maker

Hi folks,

Attached are a couple of patches to Freedom-Maker.

The first reverts vmdebootstrap's argument handling of
--no-extlinux, as it did not work (it would complain that the
--no-extlinux argument was not valid). I suspect it may work without
this patch with newer versions of python-cliapp, but I'm using
Wheezy, where it doesn't. Without this patch I couldn't build an
image at all.

The second patch removes the nonfree section for the BeagleBone. I
tested, and it seems to work fine without it (it certainly boots
without issue).

Also, there were quite a few dependencies I needed to install before
freedom-maker would work, namely:
- python-cliapp
- kpartx
- parted
- btrfs-tools
- debootstrap
- qemu-user-static

Shall I go ahead and add a section to the README listing these?

Nick White