[Freedombox-discuss] plinth giving Bad Request (400)

Cameron Bunch writes:

> I am trying to get an fbx setup as a Vmware VM to begin some Freedombox
> experimentation with it but have encountered a problem.
>
> 1. Obtained the VirtualBox image (2014-11-15) and converted it into a
> Vmware VM...  The problem is that when I use Iceweasel on the Wheezy
> PC VM to access http://192.168.0.1/plinth I get: Bad Request (400).

Hi Cameron, please check out the more recent images that should have
fixed the 400 error in Plinth:

http://ftp.skolelinux.org/pub/freedombox/latest/

Thank you very much for the thorough and detailed overview of the steps
you took, this sort of detail when submitting issue reports is really
appreciated!

Nick