[Freedombox-discuss] Switch to btrfs on the Freedombox?

[James Valleroy]
> With the latest changes to freedom-maker, I found I could not build
> the raspberry-image because the grub2 package is not available for
> armel.  (vmdebootstrap didn't try to use extlinux. But the extlinux
> package isn't available on armel either.)
>
> Could we use the grub option only for virtualbox images? Here's a
> patch for the change I'm suggesting:

Make sense to me.  No use using grub if it isn't working.  But will
the raspberry pi image handle kernel updates?  What about root as
btrfs without grub?

Do you commit it yourself or should others commit it?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen