[Freedombox-discuss] Image for Rasberry Pi

Thank you both for your answers. I have problems with both.

[Jespers approach]
>> The link you provided actually contains the steps to install the
>> freedombox on Raspbian.
> Yes, but it is also outdated.  I do not believe the recipe work any
> more.

True. The recipe is currently not working (of course I did an apt-get
update and upgrade before):

root at freedombox:~# apt-get install freedombox-setup
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 freedombox-setup : Depends: plinth (>= 0.3.1.git.20140304-1) but it is
not going to be installed
                    Recommends: pagekite but it is not installable
root at freedombox:~#

> The current recipe would be to fetch freedom-maker from git, build the
> Raspberry Pi image following the instruction in the git repo, and boot
> from the image after putting it on a SD card.

Doesn't work for me:

kai at NC10:/.../$ make -C freedom-maker raspberry-image
(...)
Get:726 http://http.debian.net/debian jessie/main zile 2.4.11-1 (dsc)
[1214 B]
Fetched 642 MB in 7min 12s (1483 kB/s)
E: Failed to fetch
http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/apr-util/apr-util_1.5.3-2.dsc
Error reading from server. Remote end closed connection [IP: 46.4.205.44 80]

E: Failed to fetch
http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/popt/popt_1.16.8.debian.tar.gz
Error reading from server. Remote end closed connection [IP: 46.4.205.44 80]

E: Failed to fetch some archives.
Cleaning up.
(...)

When I try to wget the archives, no problem. :-/

For the moment I would download them all by hand, but that's not the way
it should be working...

I'm a bit out of ideas. Do you have one?

TIA

Kai