[Freedombox-discuss] Image for Rasberry Pi

[Jesper Tholstrup Pedersen]
> Hi.
>
> The link you provided actually contains the steps to install the
> freedombox on Raspbian.
>
> Just follow the steps from the heading "Raspberry Pi Raspbian"
>
> ps. You need to install Raspbian first of course. You can find more
> information about that here [1][2].

Yes, but it is also outdated.  I do not believe the recipe work any
more.

The current recipe would be to fetch freedom-maker from git, build the
Raspberry Pi image following the instruction in the git repo, and boot
from the image after putting it on a SD card.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen