[Freedombox-discuss] Frontend-libraries in Plinth
- Subject: [Freedombox-discuss] Frontend-libraries in Plinth
- From: email@example.com (Sunil Mohan Adapa)
- Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 21:43:12 +0530
- Message-id: <[🔎] 53DD0E18.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <53DA0512.email@example.com>
- References: <20140730121741.GJ19006@ulrik.uio.no> <53DA0512.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thursday 31 July 2014 02:27 PM, Michael wrote:
> TLDR: How about including an up-to-date version of twitter-bootstrap in
> Plinth instead of using the more than two years old and already
> deprecated debian package?
I suggest waiting until we miss a major feature from the recent version
or have security problems. Meanwhile we can help with updating the
Debian version itself.
Although a goal in itself, I see contributing to FreedomBox as a way to
help out the Debian project, which has much larger audience.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature