[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox mentioned on Slashdot

On 04/16/2014 02:48 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Happy to report that our project was mentioned on Slashdot today,
>
> As can be seen from the comments, the documentation need some work.

<snip>

> And I would very much like to get some help spreading the word about
> the project. :)

I'd love to help get the word out about the 0.2 release in particular, I
just don't know all the relevant things that 0.2 actually does. Any help
on updating the release notes from those running 0.2 would be greatly
appreciated!

https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ReleaseNotes