[Freedombox-discuss] Hardware suggestion

There is a blob for GPU but glue code is needed to make it useful.

These devices are known to work well with MK802IV to provide Ethernet
ports:
http://www.buyincoins.com/item/18657.html
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003VSTDFG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=G0434M5VNNHJ&coliid=I3UDAKID4GDY1E

This device(based on the same SoC) has an built in Ethernet:
http://www.rikomagic.com/en/product/showpro_id_45_pid_20.html

There are a lot of similar Chinese devices (that might be even a bit
cheaper).