[Freedombox-discuss] Unencrypted passwords

Reading these, I have to admit, I'm one for keeping control.  However, we
are getting more and more complex and to think all persons involved will be
up to the technical, is asking way too much.  I was hoping that the new
generation of kids would embrace the technical, but alas, they seem to be
'users'!  We must move towards a software supported system and make sure we
put in all the checks and balances a 'sys admin' would use, along with the
wisdom.

Jack