[Freedombox-discuss] Greetings Miss Nichola Andreaw

[Eugen Leitl]
> Poor spam filtering is a chronical problem on all Debian lists.

Nope, that is not true.  It is not a problem on all Debian lists.
Those that moderate non-subscribers, like the Debian Edu alioth lists,
are without spam.

I believe it is imporant for an open project to allow non-subscribers
to post to the project list (throwing away non-subscriber posts is a
horrible thing to do), but I sending such posts to moderation is an OK
compromise.

And thanks to the listadmin package (in Debian already), moderating a
mailman list is a very quick operation.  I moderate around 60 lists in
less than two minutes every morning.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen