[Freedombox-discuss] Greetings Miss Nichola Andreaw

ATTN: RE:INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL.

I am an investment/financial management consultant; I represent and
partners with an investment group based in the Switzerland. I was
consulted by my client who is currently seeking means of expanding and
relocating his business interest abroad in the following
sectors:oil/Gas,banking, real estate, stock speculation and
mining,transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication
Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector, to provide
him with a reliable investment partner. If you have a solid background
and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business
sectors or any other business in your country,

Please write me for possible business co-operation. More so,we are
ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of
generating minimum of 10% annual return on investment (AROI) Joint
Venture partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered. I am
confident that you will give your consideration to this proposal and
respond positively within a short period of time.

I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any
questions you may have in regard to this fund. As soon as you give
your positive response to this proposal, I will not hesitate in
sending you the details information of this business. This transaction
is 100% RISK FREE. I look forward to discussing this opportunity
further with you.

  Thanks and very best regards.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms.Nichola Andrea