[Freedombox-discuss] Which mesh system should be included in the Freedombox?

After looking a bit into the mesh options, I am even more confused
than when I started.  So I ask here, in the hope that some resident
experts can help.

 * Which mesh system should be included in Freedombox?
 * What are the options and their features?
 * What should be use to decide which one to pick?

I am aware of <URL: https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/MeshNetwork >,
but miss input from those with success stories in addition to the very
interesting background story of the apparently failing OLPC mesh
system.

If this already have been discussed, please excuse me, as I have not
been subscribed to the mailing list more than a few months, and a web
search did not come up with any obvious answers to these question in
the mailing list archive.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen