[Freedombox-discuss] Weekly Work: 9/9 - 9/15

Hi folks, below are the changes that I've been able to make to
the FreedomBox projects this week.

Unfortunately, due to UGM at work, I was only able to put time in on
Sunday, but was able to get (what I feel is) a sizeable amount completed
anyway.

We've gone from 15 to 4 outstanding Github patches.  Three of the four
outstanding issues have comments requesting additional fixes before
merging.  The remaining issue is Petter's Freedom-Maker-to-.deb patches
that I want to take a closer look at before merging.  I'm trying to
finish the lower hanging fruit first.

FreedomBuddy is still broken, but progress is being made.  The v0.5.2
release still works, but I'd like to figure out what's up with the
latest commits.  Those still haven't been pushed, but I probably should.

Next, there have been a few updates made to the TODO list, namely that
there's now an HTML export (that I have to manually update), but that
should be much more accessible than raw org-mode:

    https://github.com/nickdaly/freedombox-todos

Finally, the github FreedomBox organization page has taken shape and
contains all the projects I currently recall.  If any others should be
on that list, please let me know.

Also, if you're in the Madison area tomorrow night, feel free to stop by
the monthly TA3M (see madhacktivism.eventbrite.com for more details).

Nick