[Freedombox-discuss] News about Freedombox from IRC

Yesterday on #freedombox, we discussed the project, and a few important
decisions were made.  Here are the few I remember.

 - Nick Daly agreed to become upstream for plinth, exmachina and
   withsqlite, and gather changes from the rest of us.  Push your for
   these changes to him.

 - As the earlier exmachina upstream dropped it on the floor, Nick
   agreed that it make most sense to merge it with plinth until we
   eventually decide to replace it.

 - Tzafrir Cohen (tzafrir), Jonas Smedegaard (jojoo0nas), Piotr
   O?arowski (p1otr) and I agreed to maintain the packages in Debian,
   and upload based on shared git repositories hosted on the freedombox
   alioth project, based on the debian packaging done by Tzafrir.

 - Nick await pull requests with features and fixes for plinth.

 - I'll continue to work on the deb based build system (freedom-maker),
   and push it to nick as soon as it is ready.  I pushed
   completing this work today.

Did I forget something?  I notice lots of different plinth related
branches on github.  Perhaps some of these should be pushed to Nick?

Perhaps you want to join us on IRC?  Visit #freedombox on
irc.debian.org.  At the moment we are 67 users on the channel. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen