[Freedombox-discuss] How can I get plinth listening on a public address?

Petter

https://github.com/Keith2/freedom-maker

It's a new file source/home/fbx/plinth-startup.sh
Apache2 should already be installed and this adds a proxy for Apache
listening on all ip's port 8001 to 127.0.0.1 port 8000
Latest addition is the Order allow,deny and Allow from lines.

If you've already set up Plinth, you may have to omit the lines at the
end to set up and run Plinth.

Keith