[Freedombox-discuss] freedomBox download and install for testing
- Subject: [Freedombox-discuss] freedomBox download and install for testing
- From: email@example.com (Petter Reinholdtsen)
- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 00:00:35 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <51F51697.email@example.com>
- References: <51F51697.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hi all!
Hi. Guess you never got any reply to this.
> I'm interested in this project and would like to test the current
> version. I have only found this download page but the torren
> link is down. How can i download and install Freedombox?
I ended up fetching the freedom-maker git source from <URL:
https://github.com/NickDaly/freedom-maker.git > and running 'make
rootfs' to generate my own environment. Perhaps that could be a good
starting point for you too?
> Wich is the current state of the project? I'm really interested in
> learning and being envolved in it.
I'm not yet up to date with the current state, so I can't help you