[Freedombox-discuss] Why plug servers and not smart phones?

I believe the question was 'why not smart phones' not we can run them in
virtual environments?  I don't get the connection as it doesn't seem
related to me?  Just asking... Don't worry about a reply, if I don't get
it, it's not worth it, I guess...

Since it doesn't address the end product, which I think he was driving at..

Jack