[Freedombox-discuss] Why plug servers and not smart phones?

Am 13.07.2013 14:35, schrieb Jack Wilborn:
>  but you don't have another route?

Of course ,  i joined the list in 2010 and was faszinated from the idea
of a #freedombox, at that time i was aware that the  facts ed snowden
revealed allready exist, so it was my motivation to see how computer
experts and  internet pioneers on this list  can handle the issues.

After a while , i saw we have several frontiers here, like in real life,
so Eben Moglen did not send ONE MAIL to this mailing list in all the
time, mr. bgale is retired and there is a "secret" mailinglist where
these folks talk. What has been done in all the time is a disscusion
about a bootloader (religious ) and a webinterface called Plint which
has reached version 0.1

We have some reglious debian freaks on here and discuss pseudoanonymity
and reputation based systems, we have a lot of knowledgable people on
this list
but its sems like everyone is trapped in his own mind.

My resumee after reading all this dissusions " when you have an idea ,
never ask a developer what he thinks about it, just make it."

cheers

P.S. Yes i know melvin , but did you get the real problem or you just
comment on anything just because you can ?