[Freedombox-discuss] Found the firmware for the Dreamplug...

You *might* be able to simplify that to:

$ echo 1 > /sys/class/leds/guruplug\:green\:wmode/brightness

$ echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/guruplug\:red\:wmode/brightness

I haven't tried this out myself, because my DreamPlug's currently
sitting in a half-assembled state...  However, it would be fantastic
to add blinkenlights to Freedom-Maker to signify when the system has
finished self-configuring (/etc/init.d/first-run) or is up and
running.  (Hint, hint, for anybody interested in a little bit of
Freedom-Maker hacking.)

Try poking around the /sys/class/leds/guruplug directory for more fun
stuff.  You might want to back up your SD card before poking too hard,
it is the /sys/ folder after all...  I wonder if those same controls
also exist in /proc?

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 3:29 AM, Nick Hardiman