[Freedombox-discuss] Is there a list of executables that are on the DP, part of what's shipped?

I had asked a number of 'users' about things like this and was advised many
times to send it out to everybody.  Also, I consider what is on there as a
default part of the 'Freedombox' development.  How can you separate this?
If there is a distinct line, I would like to know what it is for future
questions.  Or maybe this isn't the area I should be in at all?

Jack