[Freedombox-discuss] Latest version, I have a operational image...

I have cloned Nicks repository early this morning and did a build as in..
"make DESTINATION=usb weekly-image" and the build completed normally with a
bootable usb stick.  I was having a problem and don't know where is was,
but this seemed to have fixed it.  Maybe Nick can add to this as to what
has changed.  But the DP booted off it ok into single user mode.  Will
update as I have time and something to update.

Jack