[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox Unstable Image 2013.0405 Available

Nick Hardiman <nick at internetmachines.co.uk> writes:

> Looks a bit broken. There are three suspiciously small files.

Let me know when you've mirrored them and I'll try to boot it off my
DP.  As I mentioned on IRC, never code while tired: I munged the
repository into a weird state (pulling vmdebootstrap into the root
instead of vendor directory), branched my changes off into a separate
repository, and deleted the separate repository before all the changes
landed in the original (published) repository again.  So far, I've seen
one changeset that didn't make it back (naming the VirtualBox image
correctly), but there are probably others.

I've also fixed the weekly-directory building bugs in the latest
commit.  I'd appreciate if anyone could let me know their experiences
with building this thing.

Nick