[Freedombox-discuss] Censorship that we can agree on

Hello.

I am very interested in the future of the internet, humanity, and how
data is being collected on me, and other people. I am opposed to
censorship, but there are exceptions.

I like the idea of Tor and Freedombox, but I have conditions.

I checked out a network that sounded like Freedombox, and found that it
was loaded with disturbing child porn... stuff that very few people
would agree is acceptable for public view. Stuff that isn't funny.

I am concerned that at some point the free software philosophy community
will be at odds with this, and I want it to be discussed.

I suggest that Freedombox develops some way to allow content to voted
for deletion.

In other words, I want to help my community, but I am not willing to
route child porn.

I want this to be discussed well, so we have a solid platform and
constitution.

Please comment