[Freedombox-discuss] Package Lists and Configuration

On 3 feb. 2013, at 15:45, Nick M. Daly <nick.m.daly at gmail.com> wrote:

> At FOSDEM today, Jonas asked for a list of potential packages and
> configurations.  I realized that I put something similar together a
> while ago at:
>
>    bitbucket.org/nickdaly/plugserver

Nick, thanks for the document.

The discussion about DNS options for me was particularly interesting.

I am still wondering how you could find a solution for being found on a network by the people that you want to let you find, and not be found by the ones that you do not want anything to do with.

I mention this because it seemed that in the Syrian situation there was a rumor that satellite phone locations were used for rocket attacks.

The only solution I see is some server that will distribute your current IP address based on who you have indicated to trust. Which of course leads to the question who to trust that server.

Do you guys see/know any solution for this problem?