[Freedombox-discuss] Hello & A Beginner's Question

Peter Rock writes:

> Hi, I'm new here and my name is Peter. I received a box from the
> Kickstarter effort and I'm trying to figure out how to get started...
> Following the Aug 2012 user guide, I got up to part E. Basic
> Procedures for Debugging.

Peter, where did you get the August 2012 user guide?  We can try to
help, but as folks have said, nobody can guarantee success.  Having a
copy of the guide would help us figure out what's going on with your
DreamPlug.

If you can get in touch with the folks at the FreedomBox Foundation,
they're probably better resources, but we'll give it a shot, because
similar questions are bound to come up later.  Please put any answers
you get up on the Wiki:

    http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox

Thanks for contributing to the Kickstarter and helping the project.

Nick