[Freedombox-discuss] Software as Data, Transformation as a Service
- Subject: [Freedombox-discuss] Software as Data, Transformation as a Service
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Daniel Kahn Gillmor)
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 12:53:08 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 50EC5D04.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <09CD8010-A1A1-4DD3-8CD0-C0C5218D5A33@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <email@example.com> <EMEW3|38137deae3952a289fa2f4667ed14281o851KB02ds|ecs.soton.ac.uk|09CD8010-A1A1-4DD3-8CD0-C0C5218D5A33@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <CAKaEYh+NU6KFHZK8gYRfy2AxG19-Y6jHVhr_-qNmZFtHR7Cgfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CAKaEYhKF-oC788y8GrRXEfVzPH6yW5tS++jk=MELLabRij4rng@mail.gmail.com> <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/08/2013 08:43 AM, Nick M. Daly wrote:
> Melvin Carvalho writes:
>> 1. Converting GPG keys with X.509 using bouncy castle (have some rough
>> code working)
> Have you made any progress on this? How does this tie in with
> Monkeysphere? I thought they were working on something similar, but
> maybe I misunderstood.
There is a (rough) openpgp2x509 perl script in the monkeysphere
msva-perl git repo (not yet released as part of the msva-perl
distribution). I'd be happy to answer questions about it, and do get
feedback, suggestions, complaints, patches, etc.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1027 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature