[Freedombox-discuss] Hitting a wall with freedom-maker

Nick,

First of all, thanks for your reply :-)

Neither repeating 'make' itself nor 'make clean' did help. Tried both options several times.

> Andreas, whenever I run into that error, I just run "make" again and it
> seems to work (or "make clean...", occasionally).

It does help knowing, however, that I'm not the only one with this problem. I will stick to it and see wether I can make some progress.

At least it is a good way to learn about the inner workings of 'freedom-maker' ;-)

Andreas