[Freedombox-discuss] NYC Techno-Activism 3rd Mondays

Quoting Markus Sabadello (2012-11-29 13:06:44)
> Yes we're having FreedomBox meetings in Vienna sort of every 1-2 weeks
> in the Metalab hackerspace,

Ah, it was you mentioning those.

But please - rather than posting (again? I didn't check my archive) here
what I recommend is to make it easier to find such ongoing activities at
the Wiki.  Yes, I see now (thanks to your edit today) that this
particular thing was already listed on the front page.  But before I
posted I did try locate it and failed: The front page is too long to
skim through easily, so I looked for page titles and found some for NYC
activities but few for events elsewhere.

I recommend *removing* details from front page and instead make one page
for events, and one page for each location and/or event with lots of
detailed info - to not make summary pages hard to read.

> BTW hope to meet you, Jonas, and more European FreedomBox'ers at some
> point..
> Maybe I can come to Brussels next time you do a FreedomBox thing at
> the EP, I watched all the videos of that.

You are of course welcome at the EPFSUG events.

I would also be happy to visit Vienna.  I am quite flexible with time (I
am self-emplyed and most work I do via internet anyway): If you can help
raise money for my travel cost and lend me a couch, I'd be happy to work
with you a weekend or a week!

 - Jonas