[Freedombox-discuss] Virtualbox stuff

On 11/1/12 11:49 AM, Paige Thompson wrote:
 > Hey yall,
 >
 > We recently had a meetup here in Seattle and I had a few resources to
 > reccomend that may make virtualbox life a little easier, particularly
 > for development but also in general: [...]

Hello. Welcome to the FreedomBox list.

Unfortunately, I don't know Vagrant. I note there is a Debian package
for it. As well as this Debian-centric fork:
https://github.com/tiwilliam/vagrant-debian

I am under the impression that virtual images of FBX are only for dev,
the final box will be baked onto an embedded device. But until then,
virtual images will be used by developers. Given the Debian-centric
nature of FBX,

It would be useful to improve the virtual images to help developers be
more productive at hacking on FBX. How can Vagrant be integrated into
the Debian-based FBX build scripts, such that it can help FBX developers?

Thank you.