[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox Unstable Image 2012.1021 Available

Am 22.10.2012 06:13, schrieb Nick M. Daly:
> 1 Introduction
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>   Hi folks, welcome to the 16th weekly FreedomBox test image and progress
>   report.
>
>   These images include several FreedomBox-related projects.  The changes are
>   changes made by project contributors in the last week that have made it into
>   the test image.  The outstanding TODOs are the changes needed before the
>   beta-release is complete.  If you'd like to contribute in any way, fork and
>   send me a pull request.
>
>   The image is available at:
>
>       [https://www.betweennowhere.net/tracker]
>
>       [https://www.betweennowhere.net/tracker/freedombox-unstable.torrent]
>
>       [https://www.betweennowhere.net/tracker/freedombox-unstable.tar.bz2]
>
>   Today's image was produced with:
>
>       $ make weekly-image
Hello,
thank you for the new Image and the great overview.

I tried to load the Image with bittorrent, but it doesn't load from the
web-seed. I think because your certificate is not automatically accepted.
I have tried another torrent with web-seed and it worked.
Maybe you could use a CACert [1] cerficate, I think there root
certificate is published alongside modern linux distributions.

[1] http://www.cacert.org/

Nate