[Freedombox-discuss] Foundation's 0.1 release (Jonathan Wilkes)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:00:09 +0000
freedombox-discuss-request at lists.alioth.debian.org wrote:

> Re: Foundation's 0.1 release (Jonathan Wilkes)

>>I heard Len Sassman say that I2P was broken, plus I couldn't get it to
>>work.

i2p works for me, but i had problems with amd64. For amd64 i have used
the non-i86 way:  http://www.i2p2.de/debian.html#nonlinux
Some (amateur) notes how to install and configure it  are here:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=82671&sid=c693141a89f00b9339619c0123721418
Two distributions which contain tor and i2p, preconfigured:
https://tails.boum.org/
http://www.ipredia.org/
The latter failed for me, but it might well have been me.

>>I tried GNUnet _with_ port forwarding and couldn't get it to
> work.
It was very difficult for me. I gave up.