[Freedombox-discuss] Diaspora becoming a community project

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:08 AM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

> The state of Plinth worries me.  It should be in Debian, to have more
> eyeballs on it, and so that we can use the Debian infrastructure e.g. to
> track bugs and wishes like above for buddycloud-server!
>
> James asked me in the spring (when I visited New York for a week) if I
> wanted to help package Plinth.  I agreed, but have heard nothing since.

What do you need?  If James hasn't provided parameters, I've found
that you're pretty free to fill in the details (for better or worse).
Getting it *in* to Debian, to get those eyes on it, seems to be what
we need at this point.  My sense is that if we can get a copy into
Debian, updating that with more featureful branches will be easier.