[Freedombox-discuss] Diaspora becoming a community project

"Nick M. Daly" <nick.m.daly at gmail.com> writes:
> Happily, it's already in Debian, which cuts the integration work in
> half :)

Has anyone actually managed to successfully install buddycloud-server
on Debian yet?

This thread prompted me to give it another try, and I find that nodejs
declares a Breaks: relationship against buddycloud-server (<= 0.3.1-1)
... and 0.3.1-1 is the latest version available, which again renders
the buddycloud-server package uninstallable.

Jonas, any chance you could upload the fixed buddycloud-server?  (given
that it was your upload of nodejs that included the Breaks: I'm assuming
that you just forgot to do the second bit)

Cheers, Phil.