[Freedombox-discuss] remote servers

hi

im looking for a way to install several dreamplugs in several
locations and be able to connect to all of them without worring about
firewallshi, im looking for a way to install several dreamplugs in
several locations and be able to connect to all of them without
worring about firewalls

i guess a centraliced server to connect to will be needed

i was thinking of running a daemon connected to a central server via
ssh that gives me a remote port on the servers

the daemon would respawn the ssh if something happens, send me an
email with a few reports if it cannot connect with basic info, etc...

But before do this, i was wondering if this was a solved problem
already to not reinvent the wheel...

Thanks