[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox on D-Llink DIR-100 ethernet router?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:42:27 -0500, Quiliro Ord??ez wrote:
> Installing Fredombox on D-Link DIR-100 H/W Ver: A1 is possible? It is
> just an ethernet router. It comes with uCLinux.

It currently requires ~700 MB harddrive space.  Some folks have had
success booting it off of USB sticks for devices with smaller
harddrives.  It hasn't been tested on that hardware yet, and still has
some way to go before it's done.  We'd appreciate the help testing it,
though.

Nick