[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox/Unhosted/PageKite for Access Innovation Prize 2012

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Anders Jackson
<anders.jackson at gmail.com> wrote:
> if we use IPv6 in FreedomBox infrastructure

[...]

> CAcert are as good infrastructure as StartSSL.

i think our difference of perspective is you seem to concentrate more
on how freedomboxes can communicate with each other (which i also hope
will be over IPv6 and with cacert), whereas i am just investigating a
different part of the same puzzle here: how to integrate with the
internet and web that already exist.

At any rate, this sort of choices can totally be parameters to the
build script, so we can have one FreedomBuilder that is capable of
producing images for various such choices - which is i think the right
approach for this.

Cheers,
Michiel