[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox as a home router to replace Cisco/Linksys

Hi,

2012/7/3 Brian Drake <Brian at drakewolf.net>:
> This increases the per-box cost a bit but eliminates ports that would be
> absolutely useless to us which could also save money.  No need for audio,
> HDMI etc.

In my opinion, there is very few people being interested in buying a
routeur or a switch, while there is many people being interested in
buying a multimedia player.

If we want to bring "freedom out of the box" to people, then the box
must be appealing. We won't seduce facebook and youtube users with PoE
and JTAG ports!

Mathieu