[Freedombox-discuss] FBX Hackfest Mon July 9 - Thu 12 July 2012

On Sun, 1 Jul 2012, Markus Sabadello wrote:

> - Configuration Management.. There was a thread recently about Augeas,
> Config::Model, UCI, DebConf

I will be at the hackfest in NYC tuesday through thursday (and maybe
monday afternoon). I'd like to get consensus and write up a proposal for a
configuration management system, hack out a minimal set of features, and
get them "upstreamed" into the weekly builds.

Does this seem like a realistic goal? The lack of feedback to my earlier
message was disconcerting*.

-bryan

* except from Nick. Thanks Nick!