[Freedombox-discuss] website

On 12-07-01 at 02:58pm, Robert Martinez wrote:
> You want to help the project?
>
> then please help me theme ikiwiki to the new theme
> http://mray.de/fbxfoundation_robert/theme.html!
> I designed it already and put it into html and css, unfortunately
> based on a framework that was suggested by sean who cannot support
> me anymore.
> I'm stuck. I'm really desperate - the project suffers from a bad
> image already and does not even manage to get the new outfit online
> that is there for months.
>
> Who knows how this wiki works?
> Who has access to the wiki?
> How can I change/add/replace theme files?

I know ikiwiki quite well, but have no access to the foundation server.

If I should help maintain the website, I would need the html to be
derived from the default Ikiwiki template:

http://source.ikiwiki.branchable.com/?p=source.git;a=blob;f=templates/page.tmpl;hb=HEAD

(select "raw" to download the actual template without VCS noise)

I would then restructure the CSS to use Compass, to be more
maintainable.

For the latter, it would help if I could follow the evolution of your
design - i.e. how the pieces are stitched together rather than just the
result.  As an example, you use HTML5 reset, but maybe you've customized
it a bit after copying it over - and similar for the other parts.  It
*seems* you have kept style.css untouched and only edited local.css.

Do you have a VCS of the evolution of your design?

Would you mind adapt the design to that page.tmpl file?

Regards,

 - Jonas