[Freedombox-discuss] Identity UI

So, identity is pretty fundamental to this project.  Without identity,
privacy is a meaningless concept.  The FreedomBox identifies a person or
group of people through their keys.

People and their keys should be linked, and we should have a UI for
managing that.

For initial reference, I'd like to share the WebBox project [0] that
somebody posted to this list long ago.  It inverts the standard
development approach: not focusing on applications, but focusing on
standardized data formats so that everything saves to, requests data
from, and is controlled by a single data store.  Then, it doesn't matter
what applications you're running, they all understand and interact with
the same data.

How should the FreedomBox do this?  Should or can we reuse the WebBox's
solution?  Any UI ideas?

Thanks for your input,
Nick

0: http://people.csail.mit.edu/emax/papers/www2012-webbox.pdf