[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox Testing 2012.0617 Image Published

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Nick M. Daly <nick.m.daly at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks, the latest FreedomBox testing image is published at the usual
> places ([0], [1], [2]).  Sorry it's late, I'm trying to figure out how
> to make it easier to turn the directory image into a QEmu image, but
> haven't had much luck so far.  I've also had trouble installing the new
> image to my DreamPlug, which doesn't make much sense, given how little
> has changed since I installed it from Bdale's original repository.  If
> anybody else has similar problems or solutions, I'd appreciate any
> input.

I see one potential issue. The image does not include the FAT boot
partition, only the ext2 partition. However, the ext2 partition does appear
to include a /boot folder containing its usual files. Could that be causing
the issue that you observed?