[Freedombox-discuss] freedombox as a human right

Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a paper about human rights and Internet, in case someone is
> interested..

For a different and interesting view, have a look at Egveny Morozov's
book "The Net Delusion".
http://www.evgenymorozov.com/

Interestingly, the subtitle seems to have changed. The edition
I have uses "How not to liberate the world" as subtitle, but the
one now advertised has "The dark side of Internet freedom".
I do not know if the text has also changed.

For data on restrictions on cryptography, which to my mind, imply
restrictions on rights, see:
http://rechten.uvt.nl/koops/cryptolaw/

A nitpick: you use "ICT" throughout the paper but never define it.