[Freedombox-discuss] What Do You want to use the FreedomBox for?

On May 25, 2012 11:13 AM, "Robert Martinez" <mail at mray.de> wrote:

+1 to all of these

> - p2p backup on other FreedomBoxes
Im making a little script to be able to launch services when nobody is
using the network. Since is a home server i dont want to annoy other
inhabitans of the house... :)
Right now i have a cheap raid box in raid1. With a remote copy in another
of my dreamplug it would prevent a fire in the house lose of data. Also
faster access to the backup since you could access directly to the copy in
your local server

> - remote file storage
Im going to try ownclown for that. It seems nice

> - music streaming
I havent look at this yet, but it would be nice

Also, dont forget this kind of usefulness of the boxes result into more
instalations, where we can sneak back all the privacy stuff we want :)
The shared social key managment is the first thing i would like to ser
working btw